- About Us
- Courses Offered
- Computer Sci. Engineering
- Elect. & Comm. Engg.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Applied Science
- Class Rooms
- Library Facilities
- Book Bank Facilities
- Hostel Facilities
- Sports Facilities
- Transport Facilities
- Workshop Facilities
- Other Facilities
Quality Policy & Objectives
IIET is committed to quality through teaching, research and creative works; fostering an intellectual culture that bridges theory with practice and producing holistic graduates prepared for a life of purpose, service and leadership. The IIET is committed to good corporate governance, excellence and professionalism, freedom of thought in academic inquiry, responsible citizenship, creativity, innovativeness, teamwork and adaptation to change.
In order to realize this commitment, the IIET will monitor and review its quality performance from time to time through the implementation of an effective Quality Management System.
- To impart Globally focused education and creating world class professionals.
- To Promote research and consultancy.
- To Establish synergetic relationship with industry and society.
- To develop state of art infrastructure and well.
- To impart knowledge through teak work and incessant efforts.
- 90% of students graduated on time.
- 100% of study Programs accredited "A" by the Nation.
- 85% of lecturers having good performance index.
- 80% of graduates employed or becoming entrepreneurs at graduation.