- About Us
- Courses Offered
- Computer Sci. Engineering
- Elect. & Comm. Engg.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Applied Science
- Class Rooms
- Library Facilities
- Book Bank Facilities
- Hostel Facilities
- Sports Facilities
- Transport Facilities
- Workshop Facilities
- Other Facilities
You are here : Our Values & Goals
Our Values & Goals
The SR Educational Society values:
- The knowledge, skills, attributes and potential for growth of every educator and learner.
- The passion that educators bring to their work and to the Society.
- Collegial support and mentor-ship.
- The leadership that educators take in supporting others in using information and communications technologies effectively.
- The innovative ways in which educators and learners are using information and communications technologies in the teaching and learning process.
- The unselfish, collaborative and cooperative environment that all our partners share in building our common goal of improving the knowledge and use of information and communications technologies in learning.
- Quality tools and resources.
- Our corporate and benevolent partners who provide resources to help us to further the goals of the Society.
The SR Educational Society Goals:
- Sustain and maintain the cutting edge/leading edge thinking that drives and contributes to the SR Education Society.
- Expand liaisons and systems to further connect and facilitate a dynamic online community of educators.
- Increase current and potential users' awareness of the SR Educational Society's programs, resources and tools.
- Research and develop tools and resources for adapting learning content, delivery and pace.
- Provide quality programs, processes and resources to meet learner needs.
- Expand opportunities for school-based educators to exercise leadership in technology integration.
- Develop the organization and build the relationships to secure the funding and other resources to sustain and enhance the growth of the SR Educational Society.